Wednesday, 15 July 2015

MAVALA GARDEN PARTY COLLECTION 2015



(Left to right) Iris, Amaryllis, Magnolia, Petunia, Begonia, Azalea 

A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to win this gorgeous set of nail polishes by Mavala from their 2015 'Garden Party' collection. I won via Pinterest, after following a company called Ellison's.  Excited for my nail mail to be delivered the polishes arrived within a few days of winning and came beautifully packaged in a black Velcro sealed box, perfect for storing them away in. I had never tried anything by Mavala before so as a newbie to their polishes I was excited to try them out. 

The Garden Party collection consists of six nail polishes (Iris,Amaryllis,Magnolia,Petunia,Begonia,Azalea) all based around flowers and was released for this years Spring/Summer. I wore Amaryllis which is the coral shade for a recent weekend away and managed 4 days before any chipping appeared. The bottles are quite small (5ml) but are the perfect size for throwing in your bag when travelling. You could easily get away with one coat of this polish as it is quite thick in consistency, although I always apply two for extra staying power. I know I will be getting lots of use out of these polishes during the following months. These colours are perfect for everyday wear. 

What are your favourite Spring/Summer nail polishes?

TWITTER//BLOGLOVIN//INSTAGRAM

2 comments:

  1. Really great post! Have a nice day:)

    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You for visiting my page :-) xo

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.