Wednesday, 8 July 2015

LOTTIE LONDON NAIL POLISH - BLOGGER BABE




In March this year a new brand called 'Lottie London' was launched into Superdrug stores and I have since been on a mission to try after seeing that part of the line included a nail polish range. I am always excited when anything new is launched into drugstores, especially when it comes to nails. Walking up the aisles becomes a little more interesting when you have something new to go in and find. Unfortunately though, I have been unable to find 'Lottie London' in my local Superdrug *cries*, so I had to order offline in a desperate bid to finally try these polishes out. 

There are 60 polishes all together in the Lottie Lacquer range, this includes matt's, shimmers and glitter top coats. As you can imagine I was stuck for choice when deciding which one to pick, however it was the name of this polish 'Blogger Babe' that won me over, how could I not have this in my collection? The colour is a mushroom like dark nude, although not a typical Summer shade I know it will be perfect come Autumn/Winter time. Along with the polishes having super fun names I love the packaging of the bottle also, its quirky bottle top stands out on my nail rack. 

The polish itself was quite sheer when applying so I used around 3 coats to get the coverage you see in the photo. With the polish quite thin it meant that drying time between each coat was quick so it didn't take long at all to paint my nails *fist pumps*. I am only on day two of wearing this polish and its lasting well, no chips in sight. So far I am impressed and have hopes of adding more of these polishes to my collection. If you are not so nail crazy as I am then there is also a line of make up brushes and accessories you can swoon over. 

What are your favourite products from 'Lottie London'?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.