Wednesday, 3 June 2015

MAY FAVOURITES 2015


 For today's post I wanted to give you another little insight into some things that I enjoyed through out May. I cant believe we are now into June, even though it does sometimes still feel like January *grabs hot water bottle*.  

Clarins Gentle Exfoliator Brightening Toner - £26.00

I love Clarins for skincare and this particular toner by them has been a favourite of mine this month. This exfoliating toner is super gentle on my skin and does what an exfoliator does but without the abrasiveness or need to scrub. I have been using this once a week, usually the night before I tan as I find it helps to get rid of any dry or dead skin. 

Simple Kind To Skin Deep Cleansing Face Mask - £3.99

I decided to give this mask a go after hearing Lisa Eldridge talk about it in one of her videos. I have been using this the day after tanning as some tans have been leaving my face feeling dry, this has been great for giving my skin a moisture boost and getting rid of that tight feeling. 

Imperial Leather Grapefruit & Pomegranate Shower Cream  

I love these kind of scents come Spring/Summer. This Grapefruit Shower Cream by Imperial Leather smells good enough to drink. I love using this after the gym as it leaves my skin feeling super clean and fresh.

Bourjois Healthy Mix Eclat Concealer - £7.99

After running out of my Collection 2000 Lasting perfection I was on the hunt for a new everyday concealer. Remembering how much I enjoyed using the Healthy Mix Concealer I decided to go back to it. The concealer itself is quite thick but I find it does not lay heavy, it gives me great coverage on any blemishes or dark circles. 

The Body Shop Satsuma Body Butter - £13.00

You can't beat the Body Shop Body Butters, they last for ages. Whenever I pop into the shop I always come out with a load of testers on the back of my hand as they all smell too good. This Satsuma one smells amazing. I have been using this on a night time as I like to let it sink in overnight.

Twinings Salted Caramel Green Tea

I have been on the hunt for this tea for ages and managed to finally find it in Tesco's. I love anything Salted Caramel and wanted to know what this would taste like. Surprisingly I really liked it, the caramel taste helps to take away the bitterness that Green Tea can sometimes have. I am now on the hunt to try the Cherry Bakewell one. 

The Theory Of Everything

Hands down one of my favourite films of this year. I didn't get chance to see this at the Cinema so picked this up on DVD when it was released last month. Just a little warning, you might want to stock up on the Kleenex before watching this.

What have you enjoyed in May ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.