Friday, 12 June 2015

DIY NAILCALS




I have been following DIY Nails on Twitter for a while and after seeing all the gorgeous nails they tweet I decided to go check out their website and see what they were about. DIY Nails sell a whole range of Nailcals that are water-activated temporary tattoos which can be used both on the nail and skin. I have tried nail tattoos once before and found them to be a great way to quickly change up my nails without too much fuss. The tattoos come on one sheet with up to 100 Nailcals, all different sizes which fit every nail shape. I picked up the Mehndi foil pack which retail for £6.

The Nailcals were easy to apply, although I do have to hold my hands up though and say I did apply these the wrong way *note to self, read instructions* hence why they turned out silver and not gold, oops. Still, I was happy with the finished result. Once on the nail I left it a couple of seconds and then straight away applied my Seche Vite top coat to seal it down. The Nailcals themselves are super thin so unlike nail wraps and nail stickers if you rub your finger over the nail you cannot feel them. Used on acrylics, gels or polish they work with all nail systems. The Nailcals come in black & white, colour and foil, its hard not to be spoilt for choice. I actually spied some cat ones that I now have my eyes on *crazy cat lady alert*.


Have you tried DIY Nailcals?

3 comments:

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.