Wednesday, 13 May 2015

SPRINKLE NAILS // NATIONAL DOUGHNUT WEEK


If you are anything like me and have a super sweet tooth then you might like today's nails. This week is 'National Doughnut Week' (9th-16th) and is all in aid of a great cause, you can find out more here. To show my appreciation for these great tasty things and to share my love for all things sweet, and over 500 calories, I decided to join in the fun with these doughnut sprinkle inspired nails. 

To create these nails I used 'Comic Cute' from the Archie's Girl Collection by Mac as the base, this is the perfect polish for that pink icing colour. Sad news is though that this collection by Mac is now discontinued however Revlon do a great dupe for this polish called 'Sweet Tart'. For the sprinkles I used a couple of different coloured polishes and took the side of an orange wood stick to press the polish onto the nail to make the sprinkle shape. To finish this look I used a coat of my trusty Seche Vite to seal it all in, this really is the best top coat for situations like this as it does not merge all the colour together or leave you with one big blobby mess. 


\\ What I Used //

Orange Wood Sticks
Barry M Speedy Quick Dry - Road Rage
Ciate - Paper Doll
Ciate - Big Yellow Taxi 
Mac - Archie's Girl Collection - Comic Cute

What are your favourite Doughnuts ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.