Sunday, 17 May 2015

NAIL POLISH STORAGE CASE - NAILBUFF




If you are as much as a nail hoarder as I am then you will understand the problem I face when it comes to storage. I am always on the look out for new ways to store my polishes, at the moment I use my nail display rack for my most worn polishes, then everything else gets stored away in old Glossybox's or plastic storage boxes.

Last week I attended the Beauty UK Show at the Birmingham NEC, whilst there I managed to discover a company called NailBuff which were selling these nail polish storage cases *hallelujah*. Perfect for taking on the go, or for storing your own polishes in at home, these cases are a complete nail hack. The case itself is double sided and can hold 48 polishes, having tested this myself I can vouch that it fits all bottle sizes, even the bigger ones, such as OPI, Morgan Taylor, Nails Inc, Models Own, Revlon etc. The see through window makes it quick easy to locate my nail polishes without having to rummage through boxes. Ideal for any nail polish obsessive, or mobile technician, these cases offer a simple way to help keep your collection organised.

Nail Polish Storage Case - NailBuff 

How do you store your nail polishes ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.