Wednesday, 6 May 2015

NAIL OF THE DAY - DEBORAH LIPPMANN - LA VIE EN ROSE


For today's post I wanted to share with you an old favourite of mine from Deborah Lippmann's Spring 2014 line. La Vie En Rose is a gorgeous soft pink shimmer and is one of my favourite nude type polishes. Worn as a top coat on top of a polish, or, as a base coat for your French Manicure, this polish can be worn many ways. I have built it up to a full coverage, although with the polish being so sheer it does take a bit of time to get it to an opaque finish, I think I applied nearly 5 coats *cries*. 

To finish these nails I applied a little gold stud near the cuticle to jazz it up. I picked these gold studs up from Poundland in one of their nail wheels. Its handy to have somewhere that stocks these sort of things as in the past I have had to order from Ebay, the shipping usually ends up been ridiculous for something so cheap. Poundland have had some great nail accessories in recently and I am looking forward to seeing what else I can find when I next pop in. 



What are you wearing on your nails ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.