Sunday, 3 May 2015

APRIL FAVOURITES 2015


Today I wanted to share with you a bit of a different post. Monthly favourites are among some of my favourite type of posts to read, I love seeing what everyone has been enjoying through out the month. I have certainly been enjoying alot through out April, beauty, and non beauty so I thought I would give you a little insight. 

Elle Magazine 

I am not a religious magazine buyer as I tend to be one of those who flicks through the pages and then passes them on, but when I saw that Rebel Wilson was this months front cover for Elle I had to buy, I love Pitch Perfect and think she is hilarious.

OGX Anti-Breakage Keratin Oil Instant Repair Weightless Healing Oil Spray // Boots £6.99

I am a huge fan of the OGX range especially their Shampoo and Conditioner, taking advantage on a 3 for 2 offer I decided to give their Keratin Healing Oil Spray a whirl. This spray is great for getting rid of fly aways and adding some extra shine to the hair. I use a spritz of this before and after drying and love how it leaves my hair smelling like I have just left the salon.  

Chroma Stationery // Chromastationery.co.uk

A notebook is an essential for me, I love writing things down and making to do lists. These notebooks from Chroma are personalised, with each colour and notebook having a story behind it. Delivery is quick and they come beautifully packaged, making as a lovely gift for someone, especially bloggers, they make for great blog planners. 

Cocoa Brown 1 Hour Instant Tan Mouse // Superdrug £7.99

April has definitely been a month for upping my tanning game especially as Summer is only around the corner. This 1 Hour Instant Tan Mouse from Cocoa Brown is a firm favourite of mine and a constant repurchase. It applies evenly, dries quickly so I am left with no sticky feeling, and most importantly leaves me with no biscuit smell the day after. 

Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil // The Body Shop £10.00

I have really been enjoying the Body Shop for skincare this month. Having run out of my Chamomile Scrumptious Cleansing Butter I decided to change things up and try the Cleansing Oil. I have been using the Cleansing Oil as a pre cleanse, its amazing for removing make-up, especially waterproof mascara. It leaves my skin feeling super moisturised and clean.

Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat // ASOS £11.00

 Curious to see if this was worth the hype I caved in a decided to give it a try. This has been one of those life changing products, like I could kick myself for not buying this sooner. After applying my nails are dry within seconds leaving me free to get on with things without the fear of smudging, it also makes my nails feel strong and leaves them looking super glossy.

What products have you been enjoying in April ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.