Sunday, 12 April 2015

NAIL WISHLIST - SPRING EDITION 2015

I don't know about you but I am happy to see the back of Winter and glad to welcome Spring. I can finally bring out my sandals, look forward to some sunny days (if we get any), and make use of the lighter nights, especially when it comes to taking pictures for my blog. Among all these great things though is the promise of some new Spring inspired nail collections, goodbye dark colours, hello pastels.Today I wanted to share with you the collections and products that have caught my eye over the last couple of weeks and ones that I am looking forward to trying. 

1//O.P.I INFINITE SHINE COLLECTION (£12.95)
This collection offers gel like nails in the comfort of your own home without the need for a UV lamp. There are 30 colours in the collection, all to be used alongside the Infinite Shine Primer Base Coat and Gloss Top Coat. Used as a system the collection promises up to 10 days wear, intense shine, and the staying power of gel nails. I am interested to see how this works and will certainly be spoilt for choice when it comes to colour. You can view the full collection here.

2// BOURJOIS NAIL CARE POT (£5.99)
After the success of the Magic Nail Polish Remover Pot Bourjois are now launching a Nail Care Pot. The pot is jojoba oil-based to help nourish the nail and cuticle. I love these little pots as they are travel friendly and great for throwing in your bag. This Nail Care Pot is due to launch onto all Bourjois stands this month so I am keeping my eyes peeled.

3// ESSIE FLOWERISTA! COLLECTION (£8.95)
Teaming up with designer Rebecca Minkoff Essie have created a collection of six nail polishes celebrating the season of Spring. All nail polishes are inspired by flowers and are perfect colours for this time of year. I am looking forward to trying Blossom Dandy. You can view the full collection here.

4// BARRY M SUNSET DAYLIGHT CURING NAIL PAINT (£4.99)
Any new nail collection from Barry M is exciting but this one is definitely one I cant wait to try. There are 8 colours all together including the topcoat, with names inspired by songs e.g. Do It Like A Nude, which I love. Together using the Sunset Nail Paint and Topcoat this collection aims to provide salon like gel nails. There is no need for a base coat also as in daylight the paint is supposed to bond to the nail to provide a long lasting polish. You can view the full collection here.

What products are you looking forward to this Spring ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.