Sunday, 5 April 2015

EASTER NAILS - B. COMPLETE NAIL POLISH



Happy Easter ! I hope everyone is enjoying over indulging in lots of chocolate as much as I am. For today's post I wanted to share with you all what I am wearing on my nails this weekend. Easter is the perfect time to make full use of my Models Own Speckled Egg Polish and whilst deciding on what other polishes to use alongside this I came across this gem from the B. Beautiful range, sold exclusively in Superdrug. 

Superdrug are currently holding a competition in search of a #SuperdrugExclusives Beauty Blogger. To enter you must publish a post or vlog showcasing a product from Superdrugs exclusive collection. What better time to talk about the B.Complete Nail Polishes which are sold only in Superdrug. I don't here enough about them within the nail blogging world and thought this would be a great chance to give them the shine and credit they deserve. For full details on this competition you can check out here or follow the hashtag #SuperdrugExclusives on twitter. 

I was introduced to the B.Beautiful range last year after receiving a nail polish in my Glossybox. I have since gone onto to be a convert to the range, not only using their nail polish but their lipstick also, Dolls House is a firm everyday favourite of mine. The line consists of a make up, skincare and nail polish range, with all products being Cruelty Free and Vegan. The polish I have used in the picture is one of their Long Lasting Nail Polishes in the colour Sea Foam, a perfect Spring Pastel. The brush for the polishes are perfect, one coat nearly covers all of the nail plate and allows for a neat application. Drying time on these polishes I found were quick also, I waited around 5 minutes after applying two coats before applying other polishes on top. B.Beautiful currently have a buy 1 get the 2nd half price on selected items, you can check out the full range here.




Nail Polishes Used - 

Models Own Rubberised Base Coat 
Models Own Speckled Egg - Dove Pink 
Barry M -  Ballerina 
Ciate - Paper Doll
Ciate - Unrestricted Glam 

What are your favourite products from Superdrug ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.