Friday, 3 April 2015

CINDERELLA SPRING COLLECTION 2015 - MORGAN TAYLOR


To celebrate the release of Disney's live action version of Cinderella in March Morgan Taylor released their Spring collection of nail polishes, from the ball gown down to the famous slipper, all these polishes are inspired by the film. 
There was no way I could let this collection pass me by without purchasing, nail polish and Disney, does it get any better ? I discovered Morgan Taylor at the start of this year when I tested one in my Coloristiq box and was sold straight away by how good their brushes were, this for me is always the sign of a good polish.  

There are 6 nail polishes altogether in the collection and if the colours don't win you over then the names certainly will. I purchased the mini 4 pack that comes with the polishes Watch Your Step, Sister! - a hot pastel pink, Ella Of A Girl - a light pastel pink, If The Slipper Fits - frosty blue with glitter, and Party At The Palace - iridescent aqua. The polishes come in a 4ml size, perfect size for popping in your bag or taking on your jollies. The mini 4 pack currently retails for £18.95 including free UK delivery or £9.95 for a full size (15ml) individual bottle over at NailPolishDirect





What is your favourite Disney movie? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.