Sunday, 11 January 2015

COLORISTIQ - UK Nail Polish Rental Subscription


 Ever thought you could rent nail polish ? No, me neither. That was until the end of last year when I discovered Coloristiq, a subscription service I finally love. We all know blogging can be an expensive game, purchasing the latest nail products, and then dealing with the problem of having to find a place to store them. I am sure one day someone will find me buried under a load of nail polish bottles, either that, or ill end up on 'The Hoarder Next Door'. What I am trying to say is that Coloristiq has been the answer to these problems, and for those of you who are still wondering what I am going on about, then let me explain. 



Coloristiq is a UK nail polish rental subscription service. Choosing from salon quality nail polishes including: Essie, OPI, China Glaze, and Morgan Taylor you create a wish list of your favourite nail polishes.Then every month you are shipped out 3 of these polishes which you can enjoy for a maximum of 30 days, getting the use of around 3 paints per bottle. Included in the box is a card stating the date the box was shipped and when it needs to be returned by. Postage and packaging is all included in the price which is £14.99 a month. Considering what you can pay for a single bottle of polish I think this is totally justifiable, I mean who has ever finished a bottle of nail polish ? I haven't, apart from my holy grail OPI Nail Envy.

When the box arrived the polishes were in a protective sleeve and they felt, and looked brand new. I was pleased with my colour picks for this month as I was super excited to be able to try out a Morgan Taylor nail polish, as a newbie to her nail polishes I was not disappointed, and I have had Simply Spellbound on my nails this week, the perfect nude for work and daytime.  

This is the first subscription service I have thought is worth the money, and as someone who was a regular subscriber to some of the well known beauty boxes, this for me trumps them all. I may be slightly bias in saying that as I am obviously team nails, but honestly half the time when I would receive a beauty box the actual box would come in more handy then the stuff that would get sent in it. What I like about Coloristiq is that I know I will like what I receive, but there is still the element of surprise as you don't know when you will receive it. This definitely gets the thumbs up from me.


What are your thoughts on renting nail polish?

TWITTER//INSTAGRAM//BLOGLOVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.