Friday, 5 December 2014

NAIL STOCKING FILLER GIFT GUIDE

1) Jessica Star Treatment Gift £8.33 2) 'Tis The Season' Elegant Touch Nails £8.99
3) Barry M Limited Edition Nail Paints - Christmas Tree & Jingle Bells £3.99
 4) Ciate Tree Trinket £8.00 5) China Glaze Sprinkle Some Twinkle Duo £6.95

I would love to be one of those people that have their Christmas shopping all done and wrapped up by October but no matter how organised I try to be I still end up leaving it till December. If like me you are still rushing out to the shops and need some inspiration when it comes to buying gifts then this guide might help to give you some ideas. I will be posting a few of these gift guides over the next month, sharing my top nail finds when it comes to Christmas gifts and the January sales. Today is the turn of the stocking fillers, all of the above are around £10 or under and make for a great small gift for someone who loves all things nails.You can never have enough nail polish. 

What nail gifts are you lusting after this Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.