Wednesday, 17 December 2014

essence Cosmetics Nail Polishes


You might know from a previous post I was rather pleased when essence made its way into Wilko stores in the UK this year. Whenever I pop in the stands always look full of so many interesting products, especially when it comes to nails. When I first discovered essence one of the first things I picked up was their 'Pro White Glow' polish as for a long time I had wanted to try the 'Dior Nail Glow' and this made for a perfect dupe, its great for them 'naked nail days'. After been impressed I was keen to test out more of their nail polish range so when essence kindly contacted me a few weeks ago to see if I wanted to try some of their nail products I was excited to give them a whirl. 

On first impressions in trying the 'Colour & Go Polish' in Roller Coaster I was pleased with how good a consistency the polish was and in one coat I had near enough an opaque finish, the polish was fast drying but I am not sure if this was down to the polish or because I got away with one coat, either way its a win. Another tick in the box for me was the brush, it covered a lot of the nail in one stroke allowing for a quicker paint and a neater application. The effect polishes I found needed around 2-3 coats for a full finish, however if you was using any as a top coat on top of your favourite festive polish then 1 coat would do the job. 

These polishes are all under £2 and are available in Wilko stores nationwide, so if your after some new festive polishes for this month or you just need some last minute stocking fillers then I would definitely go in and check them out . I am looking forward to adding some more of the 'Colour & Go Polishes' to my collection in the New Year. 


1) Colour & Go 179 Roller Coaster 2) Holo Jewels Effect 12 Bejeweled 3) Galaxy Flakes Effect 23 Rock My World 4) Twinkling Bling Bling Effect 17 Never Stop Dreaming

What are your favourite products from essence ?

4 comments:

  1. They are fab ! Thank You for passing by :-D Hannah xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw these in the store. They look gorgeous. By the way, it's so strange that in UK Essence arrived not so long ago. In Lithuania we have this brand for ages!

    http://youcancallmes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great ! The brushes on the polishes are fab ! I wish essence would have come over to the UK sooner :-D Thanks for visiting my page :-D Hannah xo

      Delete

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.