Monday, 1 December 2014

BARRY M LIMITED EDITION CHRISTMAS NAIL POLISHES


 I cant quite believe we are weeks away from Christmas, where has this year gone ?
 To kick of this exciting month I wanted to share with you these two limited edition Christmas nail paints called Christmas Tree and Jingle Bells from Barry M. Jingle Bells contains chunks of different shaped gold and red glitter with stars running through it, Christmas Tree has a mixture of green, red, and silver glitter. 

I love these kind of effect polishes, worn on their own or layered over my favourite Christmas coloured nail polish they are a quick way to getting some festive fingers without having to spend hours. There is no denying that glitter polish can be stubborn to remove, fear not though as I have a previous post here showing you a quick and simple removal method. 

On sale in Superdrug these nail paints are priced at £3.99 each, currently online and in store Superdrug are doing a great offer when you spend £6 across selected Barry M products you will receive the Jingle Bells nail paint free. Lined up against my red and berry nail polishes these two have given my nail rack a festive makeover and I am looking forward to sporting these on my nails 
through out the month of December.  


Jingle Bells

What are your favourite Christmas Nail Polishes ?

2 comments:

  1. Adore these colours perfect for the party season x

    Jordan | Keep Dreaming ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, they are perfect for this time of year ! Thank you for passing by :-D Hannah xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.