Wednesday, 26 November 2014

AVON NAIL SELECTION BOX



I hold my hands up and say that I am guilty to not owning many Avon Nail Polishes even though the Gel Finish Nail Polishes have been on my 'to try' list for a while as I have always read good things about them. Whilst looking through the brochure a few weeks ago I came across this Nail Selection Box which included the Gel Finish Polishes so snapped it up straight away. I thought this would be a great way to add some of their polishes to my collection and to see if they live up to their hype. 

This box comes with a selection of 12 full size (10ml) nail polishes and is set out in a advent calender style box with the 12 nail polishes behind 12 doors. The best part about this buy was that it was only £18 and is currently on offer for that price when you spend £10 across the Avon website or brochure, otherwise it will retail at the full price of £55. I have to admit that I would not pay the full price of £55 for this especially when you consider that the Ciate Advent Calender is £49, however if you can get this on its offer then to have 12 nail polishes for under £20 I think is a fab deal ! If you know of anyone who loves all things nails then this would make for a perfect Christmas gift, I know I would be happy if I found this under the tree.

Nail Polishes included in the Selection Box

Opal Top Coat

Nail Wear Pro + Polishes 
Coral Reef
Decadence
Golden Vision
Perfectly Flesh
Pink Creme
Real Red
Romance
Sea Breeze
Viva Pink

Gel Finish Nail Enamel 
Fabulous
Sheer Love

View Avon Nail Selection Box £18 when you spend £10 (HERE)
If you would be interested in seeing the colours of the polishes that are inside the box then let me know in the comments below and I will do an update post showing the swatches ! 
                In the meantime I would love to know what your favourite nail polishes are from Avon ?              

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.