Monday, 22 September 2014

NAIL OF THE DAY - GLITTER GRADIENT



The nail paint Lychee by Barry M was one of them colours that I wasn't sure on at first as it reminded me like I was painting my foundation or concealer onto my nails. That was until this weekend when I decided to give the gradient nail look a go and team Lychee with my favourite glitter polish by Barry M in Diamond Glitter, These polishes make a perfect combination, the nails were simple to do and give a great effective finish. To create these nails I used 2 coats of  Lychee as the base then taking the Diamond Glitter I applied a thick coat to the top of the nail. To finish I wiped the brush on the side of the bottle so there was very little paint on it and then lightly painted down the nail to achieve the gradient. I cant wait to wear these around the Christmas/New Year period and mix it up with some dark polishes and different glitters.

What are you wearing on your nails this week ?

Barry M Lychee - Here
Barry M Diamond Glitter - Here 

1 comment:

  1. Muy bonitas, Besos!!

    http://fashiondaysbyainhoa.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.