Friday, 5 September 2014

BARRY M AUTUMN/WINTER 2014 GELLY HI SHINE NAIL PAINTS



Last week I managed to pop into my local Superdrug, and take advantage on their 3 for 2 offers on Barry M, picking up 3 Gelly Hi Shine paints from the new Autumn/Winter range. Its scary to think that we will soon be heading into Autumn, even though it is my favourite season as I can dig out my big comfy jumpers, and start to countdown to Christmas.
The new range from Barry M consists of 6 nail paints all inspired by autumnal, and winter colours. Even the names of the nail paints (Chilli,Cardamom,Mustard,Cocoa,Paprika,Chai) which I love, instantly remind me of this special time of year. 


I love the polish shades in this collection, they are all completely different colours to what I would usually wear, and own nothing like this in my collection. Its great to add a bit of variety to the nail rack, and step away from the colours I would normally reach for.
The Gelly Hi Shine range from Barry M will always be a firm favourite of mine. For a lovely glossy opaque polish I find I only need 2 coats at max, I try to avoid any more as it can make the layers thick, which can cause the polish to chip and peel quickly. I always finish the polish with my trusty OPI Nail Envy, I find this gives me 4-5 days of wear before I feel the need to refresh the paint.


The Gelly Hi Shine range will always be a win for me, this collection has got me excited for the Autumn, and I cant wait to pick up the other 3 paints from this range.
Have you tried any of the new paints from the Autumn/Winter range ?? 
What are your favourite colours ??

3 comments:

  1. Hey, honey! What do you think about follow each other via bloglovin? If you want, just follow me there and I'll follow you back! http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3947784

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you´ve a great blog!
    Please check out mine and if you want we can follow each other
    here on bloglovin and via GFC?
    Let me know, now it´s your turn.
    xoxo

    http://www.styleshower.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.