Monday, 25 August 2014

MAKE UP RUMOURS


A few weeks ago Make Up Rumours were offering bloggers a £10 voucher to spend online on their store. On hearing the name I presumed they just sold Make Up, but after checking out their website, I saw they offered a great nail range. From nail polishes, to nail art accessories, I found it on there. I was interested to try out their nail polishes,and to hopefully discover, and share some new nail finds with you all.

 Make Up Rumours is a blog that runs an online Pop-Up shop, selling make-up, nails, gifts, and box sets. All products are cruelty free, and with great affordable prices starting from £1.00. Checkout/delivery was simple, and quick. I put my order in on a Friday, and received it the following morning which was fab.  


If I am honest I was not sure what to expect when it came to the polishes as they were only £1.00 , but I was honestly surprised at how good quality they were. I picked the Club Colours range which was £5.00 for the set of 6 polishes, full of brights and neon's, perfect for the time of year. They offer different ranges of colours, such as nudes, reds, pastels, glitters etc all which you can buy as a set or on their own. What is great about these polishes is the brush, it reminded me of Bourjois brushes which I love as it allows for a neat application because they are thick, and square. The paint itself I was thinking may of been watery in consistency, and would need a good few coats, but I was completely wrong as I had an opaque finish in 1-2 coats. The only colours I found to need 2+ coats were the more neon colours like the green, and the yellow. Overall I was super impressed with these polishes, and as £1.00 polishes go they matched up just as good if not better than some £5.00 + polishes I have tried. 

I spent over the £10 voucher when purchasing my products, so the people at Make Up Rumours offered me a 10% discount code for you all to use - 
lyn10off - (Website)
Have you tried any products from Make Up Rumours ?

5 comments:

  1. Lovely post! I haven't tried any of their products, but perhaps I will now! Such a great deal! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You :-D Yes you should defo check them out, the nail polishes are fab for £1.00 ! xoxo

      Delete
  2. These look like they're such nice, bright colours! I might have to check them out. I also have a nail blog so am always looking for new polishes to try :)

    Chloe Andrews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by :-D I would definitely recommend their polishes for your collection, the colours are great, I am hoping they will do some Autumn/Winter colours xoxo

      Delete
  3. Hey, honey! What do you think about follow each other via bloglovin? If you want, just follow me there and I'll follow you back! http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3947784

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.