Monday, 10 March 2014

BARGAIN FIND - PRIMARK 'FOUR WAY FOOT FILE'

Summertime is fast approaching and it will soon be time to dig out the sandals. There is nothing worse than crusty tootsies, and so when I found this little bargain I thought I should share. On Saturday I paid a little trip to Primark, the beauty section in Primark has really taken off, so I decided to go have a little mooch. Whilst in their I managed to come across this little find 'The Four Way Foot File', which Primark are selling for £1.00. This tool has everything on it that will help to keep my feet in good condition and acceptable for sandal wearing. The first side has a pumice and file which is great for softening the skin, the second side has a rasp and brush, great for removing dead skin and giving the foot a general scrub. I love giving myself a pedicure and painting my toenails but there are some weeks I simply do not have the time, having this file now leaves me with no excuses for neglecting the feet. This tool has everything on it used in a pedicure, and teamed up with a blob of my favourite L'Occitane foot cream, I am sure it will have the feet summer ready in no time. 

  
What are your favourite Primark beauty finds ? Any recommendations ?

3 comments:

  1. I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! You have an amazing blog that I've enjoyed reading! :) Check out my blog for more details!
    http://pandaraige.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I totally agree about primarks beauty section taking off recently it really has! I'll be keeping an eye out for one of these!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for checking out my post :-D I love a good Primark find !! Your blog is lovely also, gave you a follow on bloglovin :-D xo

      Delete

Blogger Template designed By The Sunday Studio.